|Mains voltage||200 / 240 V(AC) +-10%|
|Controller topology||Digital with FFT analysis|
|Parallel Operation||Up to 5 units|
|Cooling Type||Forced air cooling|
|Filter performance||Up to the 50th order|
|Altitude||1,000m/derating up to 4,000m, 1%/100m|
|Protection class||Standard IP 20, IP 54|
|Interfaces||Modbus (RTU (RS485), Modbus TCP/IP (Ethernet)|
|Current limitation||Nominal current|
|Mains frequency||47 to 63 Hz|
|Response time||300 microsec|
|Current transporfmer||505 to 50,0005|
|Model Number||FN 3420/FN 3430|
functionality can be compared to waves in the ocean: If two waves of the same height and intensity meet, they cancel each other out. The same principle can be applied also to power networks. The AHF analyzes network disturbances and provides an opposing compensation current. In doing so, ecosine active actively adapts to fluctuations and responds in less than half a millisecond. Its compact dimensions, simple installation, and digital intelligence allow for a quick and straightforward integration in the most diverse applications.Product Description:
- ECOsineTM Active – the best harmonic filter money can buy. Most countries already have strict standards and limits for harmonic injection. Companies and facilities that consume energy are forced to monitor their internal power lines and ensure compliance with these limits. In critical cases, the energy provider may cut the power. Using ECOsineTM Active, detected deviations can be reduced and brought back into the tolerance range again. This provides much confidence.
- The following standards specify limits for harmonics in networks/units:
- EN 61000-2-2, EN 61000-2-4, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-12, EN 61000-3-3 as well as EN 50160, TOR D2, IEEE 519-1992, G5/4 and D.A.CH.CZ.
- ECOsineTM Active is the easiest way to comply with these standards and limits.
- In industrial and commercial applications, in public buildings or data centers a high number of installed loads such as PCs, servers, UPS, AC/DC drives, rectifiers, battery chargers, switch-mode power suppliers, LED lamps, etc. lead to an increased harmonic load on the mains power supply.
- Ultra-fast: Ecosine active responds to disturbances in less than 300 µs and eliminates them before they can cause damage.
- Super-compact: The smallest 30 A filter is handy, small, and easy to install, and also the 300 A cabinet unit provides the highest performance in the most compact package.
- Optimized for maintenance: Thanks to its design, the central modules in the 200 to 300 A industrial models can be removed in less than 15 minutes (MTTR).
- Suitable for industrial use: With the IP 54 protection class ecosine active is resistant to dust and other environmental influences.
- Numerous options: The ecosine active range covers specifications from 30 to 300 A and 400 to 480 V and 200 to 690 V in either 3- or 4-wire technology.
- Adaptive: Ecosine active compensates for individual disturbance patterns in a targeted manner and automatically adapts to changing network topologies.
- Reliability: Eliminates all relevant disturbance patterns in the power lines
- Cost-savings: Avoids/reduces wear on electrical loads and over-heating of cables and transformers
- Efficiency: Prevents losses due to production downtimes
- Flexibility: Constantly adapts to the network topology
- Fast response time: Compensates disturbances before they can cause damage
- Economy: Lowers energy cost through reduced reactive power demand
- Compact dimensions: Requires very little space compared to traditional solutions
- Ruggedness: Provides protection according to IP20 (IP54 optional)
- Plug-and-play: Simple installation and intuitive operation.
- Automotive industry
- HVAC installation
- Variable-frequency drives
- Building automation
- Machines and automation
- Water/wastewater treatment
- Data and banking centers
- Tunnel ventilation
- Light application
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPSs)
- Laboratory automation